Landlord-Tenant/Fair Housing/Issues with HUD/LAHD/HACLA
The Law Offices of Ada Cordero-Sacks, Esq. represents management companies and property owners in a wide variety of legal issues, including:
- Defend Fair Housing complaints (Housing Rights Center, HUD, FHEO, California DFEH)
- HUD Enforcement Center Referrals
- Evictions (Unlawful Detainers)
- LARSO (Rent control)
- Good cause evictions
- Refinancing and/or selling HUD-insured 202/236 projects
- Transfer of physical assets (TPA)
- LAHD General Manager Hearings and REAP appeals
- Asset management/compliance issues with HCD, CalHFA, REAC, HUD’s Enforcement Center, 2530s, and others.
Ada Cordero-Sacks, Esq. spent years working for HUD’s Enforcement Center in Los Angeles, as well as for the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles, and the LA Community Development Commission. We have an established record of resolving property managers/owners' legal issues quickly and affordably.